SOUL LIFT CACAO FACILITATOR TRAINING - NOV 7, 14 & 21
Join transformational facilitator Nick Meador for an interactive educational experience focused on holding sacred space with ceremonial cacao. We'll be looking at how cacao ceremony can overlap with other practices for healing and self-development. This will also be a journey into what it means to hold sacred space for a transformational process in this day and age, and how plant medicines can deepen such a journey.
A cacao ceremony is a sacred container to drink the gentle plant medicine cacao. Pure cacao grown and prepared with the right intentions can:
- Open the heart and promote self-love, compassion, forgiveness, etc.
- Deepen meditative experiences and spiritual practices
- Boost insights, focus, and motivation to live with greater purpose
- Give a calm sense of euphoria
- Foster stronger connection with oneself, with loved ones, with community, and with the universe
- And more!
- 3 live video calls of 2 hours each (recorded for later access)
- One 30-min private coaching call with Nick to hone your facilitation plan (available to the first 15 registrants only)
- Admission to a secret FB group for trainees to stay in touch and share ideas
- 500g ceremonial cacao paste, ground and ready to brew (North American shipping included**), from DaliLeo organic cacao in Guatemala
- The official Soul Lift Cacao ceremonial drink prep guide
- One cacao bliss ball starter recipe
- Audio recording of DaliLeo owner Laurent Maniet giving a tour around Finca el Porvenir, the source cacao farm in eastern Guatemala
8-10pm Eastern/5-7pm Pacific
Tuesdays, Nov 7, 14 & 21
You can send the contribution by Venmo or Paypal "friends and family" mode to email@example.com.
**Shipping to Canada is an extra $18 USD. You must register by Oct 31 to receive you cacao by mail in the U.S., or by Oct 24 to receive it in Canada. Other international shipping not available. ♥
Nick is also raising money for a Nutrition Program to support the workers at the DaliLeo cacao farm he sources from. Learn about it here and please consider donating! https://www.gofundme.com/cacao-worker-nutrition-program
Nick Meador is an RYT-200 yoga instructor, transformational life coach, holistic event producer, cacao vendor, and writer. His mission is to empower and liberate people in a sustainable way. Nick synthesizes a variety of conscious communication and awareness systems into an innovative approach to healing and self-development. He is the founder of Inner Waymark LLC, creating events, services, and media content based around the idea that we can find meaning, purpose, and direction within. Nick also runs Soul Lift Cacao, selling organic single-source ceremonial cacao products; and Maya Eterna, a social enterprise offering hand-made goods obtained through direct relationships with artisans in Guatemala and Mexico. Find out more at innerwaymark.com and in Nick's Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/InnerWaymark/