Inner Waymark, LLC creates transformational events, services, and media content based on the core idea that we can find meaning, purpose, and direction within.
The idea for Inner Waymark was born in late 2015 when Nick Meador walked the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage across northern Spain. Yellow seashells and arrows ("waymarks") point the path and guide pilgrims to safe lodging in hostels each night.
But Nick began to realize that there are no waymarks to lead us through the rest of life. Furthermore, the world is changing and begging us to live out our individual truth and step into our full potential.
The way to do this is by connecting with our own core and gut intuition, to find the "inner waymarks" that will give us a felt sense of taking each step in the right direction. That's the foundation underlying everything that Inner Waymark does.
Nick Meador is the founder and owner of Inner Waymark, LLC. He is an RYT-200 yoga teacher, life coach, holistic event producer, cacao connoisseur, entrepreneur, and writer.
Nick’s mission is to empower and liberate people in a sustainable way, by helping them tap into a source of direction, purpose and meaning within themselves. Nick synthesizes a variety of conscious communication and awareness systems into an innovative approach to healing and self-development. This ranges from the practical (Nonviolent Communication, or NVC) to the esoteric (shamanism).
Nick has hosted events as wide-ranging as breathwork sessions, ecstatic dance, cacao ceremonies, Reiki shares, active meditations, and hybrids of these.
Nick's training background
• 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification - Kula Collective - April/May 2017
• Transformational Facilitator Skills Training with Gaia Ma - January 2017
• Assisted with facilitation in Gaia Ma’s three-week Tantric Way Series (based on OSHO therapy, Bioenergetics, Somatic Experiencing, and related systems) - December 2016
• Nonviolent Communication Discovery Weekend - NYCNVC - May 2016
• Three-week Tantric Way Series with Gaia Ma - April 2016
• OSHO Active Meditation Training with Gaia Ma - January 2016
• Reiki 2 degree - January 2016
• Reiki 1 degree - December 2015
• 10-day Intensive in Leadership, Facilitation, and Coaching - Deep Democracy Institute - October 2015
• 40 Days of Experiential “Process Work” Facilitation Training (depth psychology that also incorporates body sensations and nonverbal communication) - Process Work Institute - 2013-2015
• Independent study in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Somatic Experiencing, Bioenergetics, Trauma Release Exercises (TRE), Shamanism, and Jungian Depth Psychology
(Cover page yoga class photo from Vibrant Dawn Chicago on 3/28/2017 © Simon Rubinstein)